Concourse Hall: a place for dance events, wedding receptions, meetings, and more
Prices: The hall is available on weekends only, for the following periods -
- $800: Friday 9:00AM through Saturday 5:00AM
- $1250: Saturday 9:00AM through Sunday 5:00AM
- $600: Sunday 12 noon through Monday 5:00AM
Concourse Hall offers:
- 3575 ft2 of usable space.
- Maple floor with sprung construction and finish ideal for dancing.
- Excellent acoustics, large stage, and upright piano.
- Eco-friendly modern heating, air conditioning, and ventilation systems for utmost comfort.
- High ceilings and attractive windows and doors with modern, energy-efficient lighting system.
- Barrier-free accessibility.
- Parking for approximately 80 cars.
- Tables and seating for up to 160 people.
- Twenty 60 in. round tables, seat 8
- Two 8 ft. rectangular tables, 84 in. by 30 in.
- Four 6 ft. rectangular tables, 72 in. by 30 in.
- New kitchen, perfect for catered meals, even for large groups.
- Electric stove and two microwave ovens
- Refrigerator for food storage
- Dishwasher with 30 minute cycle
- Coffee makers: 1 80 cup capacity, 2 30 cup capacity
- Ceramic dinner and desert plates, glasses, silverware for 160
- Flexible, competitive rental rates for one-time and repeat use.
- Serving Ann Arbor, Saline, Pittsfield, Ypsilanti, Chelsea, Dexter, Washtenaw County, and surrounding communities in southeast
- Located off State Street, one mile south of I-94 exit 117, across from the Ann Arbor airport, at 4531 Concourse Drive, Ann Arbor, MI.